Thursday, March 18, 2010

Magazines!

Some new magazines I'm super excited about, I really like the direction independent publishing is going in, and surprisingly most of the covers are in black & white!

I recently came across Bad Day while on a trip in Toronto, super awesome small Canadian publication.

Encens is also a new favourite, essentially put together by just 2 people in Paris and featuring mostly one (Polish!) model, it's a stylist wet dream. I've been stalking the magazine store for weeks, and finally got the newest issue the other say.

I'm super excited about Gentlewoman too, it's the female equivalent of Fantastic Man Magazine, which is amazing. Can't wait til it comes out!

Haven't seen Grey in person yet, but judging by the covers, I know I'm gonna love it. The Last Magazine comes in a super large newspaper format, and it printed on beautiful paper.








1 comment:

  1. it would be nice if people left some comments!

    ReplyDelete